Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Thankfulness

The last couple of days have been good ones.  I have prayed every morning and every night, I have been reading the bible everyday. I feel so at peace right now.  I am focusing on God and being happy and it is working, I am happy!  I cleaned my house today, not spotless, but if someone stops by I will be okay with them coming in!

Since tomorrow is thanksgiving I thought I would do a list of things I'm thankful for.


  1. My kids. They are such a blessing.
  2. My home. It isn't perfect but it is quirky like me and I like it. :)
  3. My friends. They are always there when I need them.
  4. Sleep. I love sleep.
  5. My church. I am building a family and it is so comforting to know that they truly care about me.
I am blessed in so many ways.  I just have to keep focusing on those positive things and following Him down this path.

Be Blessed and Have a Happy Turkey Day!
Annie

No comments:

Post a Comment